skillsswear provides classroom, online classroom, corporate and E-Learning trainings. Our courses are designed to help professional certification exam preparation. We handle your private information in secure way and we are committed to protect your right to privacy as a user of our website. We have made every effort to ensure your information is secure.
skillsswear Information Practices:Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server. We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, skillsswear can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
What information we collect:If you are a training participant or your employer provide us with your business contact information: Such as Name, email address, and phone number etc. If you are purchasing training for yourself or interacting with our Services without being a training participant, we collect the contact information you provide.
When you use our Services or register with us:
- You may provide your personnel information such as your name, telephone numbers and email addresses when you register with us
- You may provide your personnel information for course attendance, course progress, and user preferences
- We collect your personnel information for Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send course materials, invoices, and other information.
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation.
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
- We collect contact information from employers and other third parties who make purchases on your behalf.
- We collect information when you use the Services. We also collect personal information when you provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, other event, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
- We also collect information when orders are placed from the party making the order. This information is typically provided by an employer, but may be provided directly by you or another third party purchasing services on your behalf.
How we use your personal information
- We use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, and how we provide you with individualized Services and relevant information.
- We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience in using our Services, contact you about your account and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
- If we received your personal information from an employer in connection with the provision of Services, we will use that information to communicate with you and provide the Services. We may also provide information about your use of the Services to your employer.
- Information about Services provided to a specified individual may appear in invoices and other financial records. We may also process and retain personal information for purposes of compliance with laws and regulations.
How you can access and control your personal information:
- We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you. If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information. You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
How we might share your personal information
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
- We may provide personal information to others as directed by you
- We may provide personal information to third-party postal carriers and couriers to deliver courseware
- We may provide personal information to course instructors
- We may provide personal information to third-party platform providers in association with virtual course delivery and remote labs
- For participants taking third-party-authorized courses we may provide personal information to the authorizing party to verify enrollment and/or attendance
- We may provide personal information to third-party companies providing invoicing and/or marketing services
- We may provide personal information to third-party companies providing quality control services and/or conducting course satisfaction or other surveys