E-learning has proved to be the best way of learning and it is totally worth the effort. It is believed that the human brain can easily remember and relate to what is seen and heard via moving pictures or videos. E-learning courses can use a variety of techniques, including audio and video recordings, presentations, quizzes, surveys, games, discussion groups, and more. From the E-Learning employees are able to acquire important skills very easily. Due to rapid technology various sectors, including information technology, agriculture, medicine, education, services, business, and government setups are adapting to the concept of E-learning.
Advantages of E-Learning:
- Improve employee productivity and quality of work
- Reduce training costs
- Provide availability of self paced learning
- Due to its convenience and flexibility, the resources are available from anywhere and at any time.
- Everyone, who are part time learners or are working full time, can take advantage of web-based learning.
- As you have access to the net 24x7, you can train yourself anytime and from anywhere also.
- It is a very convenient and flexible option; above all, you don't have to depend on anyone for anything.
- You can train yourself on a day to day basis, but also on weekends or whenever you have the free time to. There is no hard and fast rule.
- Through discussion boards and chats, you are able to interact with everyone online and also clear your doubts if any.
- The video instructions that are provided for audio and video learning can be rewound and seen and heard again and again if you do not happen to understand the topic first time around.
- Enhance employee brand perception
- Quality courseware and best examples from industry experts
- Web-based learning promotes active and independent learning.