Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is for those who are fresh to the concept of Six Sigma. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses a thorough understanding of the elementary aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, and Control (DMC) phases. Six Sigma methodologies identify and remove the basic causes of errors in any business process.
Lean is a set of tools and techniques that reduce wastage and minimize the time required to complete a production. By combining both the ideas, organizations can improve quality, reduce costs and increase speed. Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified professionals will have a good idea on six sigma concepts and help the green belt projects within the organization.
Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belts can work as a team member in a Six Sigma Project Team. They are responsible for monitoring and evaluating work progress and process enhancements. They work to support, or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt. Enroll now for our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam prep certification training course, to expand the scope of your quality management career. Our comprehensive courseware will also prepare you to take the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification exam with confidence.
What you will learn:
- The Principles of Lean Six Sigma Method
- How to improve the quality
- How to identify and control wasteful processes
- How to achieve organizational objectives
- How to assist Green Belts and Black Belts
- How to increase profitability
What you will get:
- 8 hours of high quality training
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Focus on the Customer
- Affinity, CTQC Diagram and Project Charter Toolset
- Defining a Process
- Process Mapping (SIPOC) Toolset
- The problem solving strategy
- Lean Six Sigma Framework
- Value Added Flow Charts
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s) and Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation and Benefits Capture
- Measurement and Metrics
- Histogram and Trend Chart Toolset
- Quantifying Process Variability
- Introduction to SPC
- X and Y charts
- Pareto Chart Toolset
- Cause and Effect / Fishbone Diagram
- Scatter Plot Chart
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Continuous Flow and Quick Changeover Toolset
- Scheduling, Proofing, Prioritizing, Selecting Solution and Reporting
- Control Methods For 5S
- Control Plan
- Cost Benefit analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.