Skillsswear is one of the best Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Provider. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is suitable for those who are serving with data collection and analysis for improvement projects and those who are part of Sig Sigma management team. Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts work on a data driven approach to eliminate wastage (such as time, resources) and improve the process in the organization. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC). A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
From this course you will learn the concepts of how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis, Lean Six Sigma core principles, and implementation of quality projects and applications. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals work to support the Six Sigma Black Belt. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification will give you the credibility to bring about changes that will help your organization. As a Six Sigma professional, you will work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems, and strive to create a high performance organization.
What you will learn:
- Help your organization to eliminate errors
- How to solve quality problems
- How to sustain quality improvement
- Lean about statistical tools and techniques
- How to identify and control wasteful processes
- How to support and assist Black Belts
- How to apply DMAIC
- How to increase profitability
- Learn how to prepare for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
What you will get:
- 3 days or 24 hours of high quality training from the experts
- 35 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The problem Solving Strategy
- The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Defining a process
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics and Developing a Project Metrics
- Developing Project Metrics
- Cost and Benefits Analysis
- The Lean Enterprise
- Seven Elements of Waste and 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
- Process Definition
- Cause and Effect / Fishbone Diagram
- Process Mapping, X-Y Diagram, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Six Sigma Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis
- Accuracy, Linearity, Stability, Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Process Capability
- Capability Analysis, Stability, Discrete Capability and Monitoring Techniques
- Patterns of Variation
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Classes of Distributions
- Inferential Statistics
- Overview of Inference
- Sampling Techniques and Uses
- Central Limit Theorem
- What are Hypothesis Testing and Types of Hypothesis Testing?
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control Plans
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.