Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are the high level professionals in quality improvement methodology. Lean Six Sigma Black Belts will have thorough understanding in implementing Lean, Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Six Sigma Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMIAC) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM). Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professionals work on quality improvement by solving quality problems.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is and highly in demand course. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified will have the capability to take charge of dynamic project teams and assigning roles, responsibilities efficiently. This qualification will give huge confidence to improve your career and opportunities. This course will give you depth understanding of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
What you will learn:
- Help your organization to eliminate errors
- How to solve quality problems
- How to sustain quality improvement
- Lean about statistical tools and techniques
- How to identify and control wasteful processes
- How to support and assist Black Belts
- How to apply DMAIC
- How to increase profitability
- Learn how to prepare for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
What you will get:
- 32 hours of high quality training
- 40 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Softcopy of courseware for future reference
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Basics of Lean Six Sigma
- Define Phase Development
- Deliverables of Lean Six Sigma Project
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) and Pareto Analysis
- Six Sigma Metrics
- FTY, RTY, DPU
- Project Charter
- X-Y Metrics
- Box Plot and Time Series Plot
- Type’s of MSA
- Variable Gauge R & R
- Process Capability
- Z Scores
- Multi-Vari Studies
- Normally Test
- Classes of Distribution
- Hypothesis Testing
- 1 Sample T-Test
- 2 Sample T-Test
- Paired Test
- Levene’s Test
- Chi-Square Test
- Linear Correlation Coefficient
- Simple vs. Multiple Regression
- Regression Steps
- Transforming Process Data
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- 2-level Full factorial
- 3 Factor Full Factorial Design
- Orthogonal Designs
- Center Points
- Half Fractional Experiment
- Control Plan
- Aligning Systems and Structures
- Control Phase Steps
- Improvement Selection Matrix
- Lean Controls
- Visual Factory
- What is kaizen and Kanban?
- Defect Controls
- Full automation
- Mistake Proofing
- Understanding Control Charts
- Special Cause Test
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Advanced, Discrete, Continuous Capability
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.