ScrumXP is a lightweight process to deliver value for cross-functional, self-organized teams within SAFe. It combines the power of Scrum project management practices with Extreme Programming (XP) practices. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
By the end of the course, teams will be ready for their first program-level release planning meeting, part of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile Release Train (ART). On successful completion of the training, you will receive a course completion certificate from Skillsswear.
You will learn:
- SAFe, Lean, and Agile - The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement
- Team structure - High performing Agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges
- Building Backlogs - Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integration with the program and portfolio
- Sprint execution - Planning, backlog refinement, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events
- Agile technical practices - Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)—Preparation for the first program-level Release Planning Meeting
You will get:
- 2 days training from expert trainer
- 16 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of courseware
- Post training support
- Introduction to SAFe ScrumXP
- The SAFe framework
- The Lean principles
- The Agile process movement
- Team structure
- Building Backlogs
- Sprint execution
- Agile technical practices
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.