Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification is a globally well-known and reputable certification in the field of project management. The next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification, the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies. A Program Management Professional PgMP® training provides the required knowledge to ensure the ultimate success of the program which helps the organisation to meet its strategic goals.
On successful completion of this Program Management Professional course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
What you will learn:
- How to handle multiple related projects
- Program management tools and techniques
- Program lifecycle and its processes
- How to improve your leadership skills
- How to implement Large-scale programs
- Project management tools and techniques
What you will get:
- 3 days training from certified instructor
- 21 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Characteristics of Program Lifecycle
- Relationships between Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Management Performance Domain Interactions
- Program and Project Distinctions: Uncertainty, Change
- Program and Portfolio Distinctions
- Organizational Strategy, Portfolio Management
- Program Management Linkage
- Phases of Program Lifecycle
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefit Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of supporting process
- Program Management Applications
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.