The Professional Scrum Master training is the course for those looking to get a deeper understanding of the Scrum framework and how to apply it. The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification is universally accepted as one of the most popular Agile software development methodologies that makes you the expertise of Scrum and its application. It helps the professionals to have a keen understanding of servant leadership, and thus enables them to act as Scrum Master. The demand for PSM Certified professionals is increasing day by day.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) provides learners the requisite tools and understanding to competently use Scrum in everyday teamwork. This course also covers the key components of Agile using Scrum. We address the challenges of adopting and opportunities provided by integrating an Agile product development and project management approach. Scrum is the most popular Agile framework that uses simple techniques to increase productivity, delivery, and quality. This methodology also leads to greater team satisfaction.
On successful completion of the Professional Scrum MasterTM course, candidates will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment, and can subsequently go on to undertake level II and III. The assessments are conducted by Scrum.org and the certification is maintained by them.
What you will learn:
- Clear understanding of the roles of Professional Scrum Master
- Get a deep knowledge of the fundamental aspects, roles and attributes of Scrum
- Cross-Functional and Self Organizing Teams
- Coaching and Facilitation
- Working with organizational challenges
- Understand servant-leadership and thus act as Scrum Master
- Increase the efficiency of Scrum
- Motivate and lead a team of Scrum specialists who bring the advantages of Scrum to projects
- Learn to resolve conflicts and tackle challenges
- The best ways to use Scrum
What you will get:
- 2 days instructor-led training
- 14 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Framework and Meetings
- The Definition of Done
- Scrum and Change
- Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum Planning
- Predictability, Risk Management, and Reporting
- Scaling Scrum
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.