Skillsswear is one of the best PMI-PBA (Professional Business Analysis) Certification Provider. A PMI-PBA certification is the fastest growing certifications in the business analysis and project management industries. The Business Analysts role became more important in the Project Management field. Most of the organisation not only expects their project managers to be part of project management, even they expect them to implement business analysis practices in projects. Business analysis has become a critical competency of project management, and the PMI-PBA certification can help advance your career. Business analysis profession had a massive growth during the last 5 years.
The Business Analyst is responsible for development within the organisation and preparing it towards the future. Skillsswear’s comprehensive training on PMI-PBA will prepare you for the PMI-PBA exam. This training will not only help you gain the certification but will also focus on practical skills that will help you succeed in your role as Business Analyst. Join today and learn the concepts of Business Analyst for successful career.
What you will learn:
- Learn the tools and techniques of business analysis
- Learn the core terminology, principles and practices of Business analysis
- Learn the Change control, conflict management and resolution
- Achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency
What you will get:
- 3 days or 24 hours of high quality training from the experts
- 35 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
Introduction to Business Analysis
Needs Assessment (this section consist 18% of the Exam)
- Defining Business Problems or Opportunities
- Indentifying Business Needs and Developing Project goals
Planning (this section consist 22% of the Exam)
- Establishing Business Analysis Activities
- Determine Tools, Techniques, Policies, and Procedures necessary for management planning
Analysis (this section consist 35% of the Exam)
- Analysis of requirements of Stakeholders
- Eliciting and Identifying Requirements
- Analyzing, Decomposing, and Elaborating Requirements
- Evaluating Options and Capabilities using Decision-Making
- Allocating Requirements to Create a Requirements Baseline
- Obtaining Stakeholder Consensus in order to Obtain Sign-off
- Defining Requirements Specifications
- Validating Requirements using Tools and Techniques
- Detailing out Business Metrics and Acceptance Criteria
Traceability and Monitoring (this section consist 15% of the Exam)
- Tracking the Status of Requirements using Artifacts or Tools
- Monitoring the Lifecycle of Requirements
- Communicate critical information related to requirements
- Managing Changes to the Requirements by evaluating Impacts, Dependencies and Risks
Evaluation (this section consist 10% of the Exam)
- Validating Solutions Test Results against Defined Requirements Acceptance Criteria
- Analyzing, Communicating, and Resolving Solution Gap Analysis
- Determine How Well the Solution Met Business Needs and Values
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.