PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®. In simple terms, PRINCE2 and agile each have their own strengths and when combined they complement each other and create a comprehensive approach to managing projects. By combining the methods of PRINCE2® and Agile, the certification aims to provide individuals with a framework for their projects that is precise and controllable, whilst still being quick to adapt to sudden changes. PRINCE2 Agile has been created for those organizations and individuals who use PRINCE2 but recognise the benefits of applying agile methods. It provides guidance on how to practically apply both PRINCE2 and agile, reducing conflict and implementing effectively, allowing you to benefit from the best of both worlds. This PRINCE2 Agile course will prepare you for certification success. Learn to combine the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the effective governance and control of PRINCE2.
KEY BENEFITS OF PRINCE2 Agile:
- Works with any established agile approach
- Allows you to focus on both management and delivery
- A collaboratively-built project that is corporate-friendly
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Lets you scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
What you will learn:
- Understand the need for project management
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Plan, organize and implement PRINCE2 projects
- Run a project in a controlled manner
- Managing risks effectively
- Apply an Agile framework for product delivery
- Combine management control with delivery flexibility
- Ensure that the delivered project meets the requirements and benefits the organisation
- To prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified trainer
- 21 PDUs
- 2 Simulation tests
- Course completion certificate
- Exam tips from certified trainer
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs)
- Kanban Hints
- Lean Startup
Fix and Flex
- Fix and Flex - The Hexagon
- Fix and Flex - The Five Targets
- Fix and Flex - Balance and Prioritisation
Areas of Particular Focus for PRINCE2 Agile
- The Agilometer
- Exam Questions - The Agilometer
- Requirements and User Stories
- Exam Questions - Requirements and User Stories
- Rich Communication
- Agile Contracts
Principles and Behaviors
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Agile Behaviors
Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes
- Starting Up a Project (SU) and Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Work Packages
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Transitioning to Agile
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.