Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) is the most valued and recognized certification. Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is the best in the industry. Our unique study methodology ensures your success. In fact, we guarantee it. The certification is relevant for professionals who are seeking to advance their career by completing the PMP® certification exam that is based on Project Management Institute. Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Training Course allows you to develop your project management self-efficacy and delivery techniques, in order to make you a proficient Project Manager across a variety of projects, regardless of size, scope, or budget.
Every company Need a Project Manager to successfully complete their projects. Our highly qualified instructors are there to help you tailor your learning to specific professional and personal development needs - proactive and practical elements of the PMP® Training Course will help you develop transferable skills. Skillsswear course on PMP® prepares you for the certification through an intensive session of theory and practical’s.
What you will learn:
- Five Project Management Process Groups
- Ten Project Management Knowledge Area’s
- How to lead and motivate team
- How to save time and cost
What you will get:
- 35 contact hours/PDU’s certificate
- PMI-PMP® Exam Tips and Techniques
- Full-Length mock exams and practice questions
- Free Project Management Templates
- PMP® ‘Application Framework’ to enable easy filling of the Application Form
- 24/7 support via phone, mail, and chat
Module-1: Introduction to PMI-PMP
Module-2: Project Management Framework
Module-3: The five project management Process Groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing)
Module-4: Integration Management
Module-5: Scope Management
Module-6: Time Management
Module-7: Cost Management
Module-8: Quality Management
Module-9: Human Resources Management
Module-10: Communications Management
Module-11: Risk Management
Module-12: Procurement Management
Module-13: Stakeholder Management
Module-14: PMI-PMP Exam Prep Tips
To apply for PMP certification, you need to have one of the following:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
PMI-PMP Credential Renewals:
Your PMP credential is good for the three years. PMI requires 60 PDUs during each three-year renewal period in order to maintain your credential.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.