The PMI Scheduling Professional certification is a globally valued certification that supports candidates to address organizational needs. The PMI-SP certification focuses on building the scheduling skills necessary to achieve project objectives. The Scheduling Professional certification validates the candidate’s distinguished skills in project management with efficient scheduling of various project components. The certification demonstrates a strong understanding of the concepts key to keeping a project on track, such as schedule strategy, schedule planning and development and stakeholder communications management.
Current PMP certification holders with advanced project scheduling experience or those looking to specialize in project scheduling would benefit from obtaining the PMI-SP designation. The certification and training course empowers project managers with proficiency in developing and maintaining project schedules while explaining basic level competence in overall project management areas. On successful completion of the training you will possess the knowledge and skills needed to successfully plan, manage and maintain project schedules.
Why PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)?
The PMI-SP training and certification course hones your project scheduling skills in:
- Scheduling the project plan and development
- Scheduling project strategies
- Scheduling effective project monitoring and control
- Practical understanding of stakeholder communications management
- Scheduling closeouts
What you will learn:
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Project schedule development and documentation
- Devising scheduling components
- Organizational breakdown structure (OBS), Work breakdown structure (WBS), and Resource breakdown structure (RBS)
- Identification of alternative project execution processes
- Scope statements including deadlines and deliverables
- Performing schedule analysis and audit
- Activity Network Diagram (AND), Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM)
- Performing cost and schedule reserve analysis
- Schedule performance evaluation against original baselines
- Communication management, visibility maintenance, and stakeholders relationships management
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified trainer
- 16 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of courseware
- Real-world examples
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Scheduling Concepts and Standards
- Schedule Planning and Development
- Scheduling Techniques
- Scheduling Resource Management
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Schedule Closeout
- Stakeholder Communication Management
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.