The risk management specialist role on project teams is becoming more important to an organization’s success. The Risk Management Professional guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project, clears impediments for the team and ensures that PMI processes are being followed. Risk management tools and techniques will enable a professional to cater to the needs of increasing the project success. Most interestingly “Risk management professional” certification has generic concepts which is applicable to any sector within any industry.
PMI-RMP is a globally recognized and demanded certification. This PMI-RMP certification training will help you master the processes of risk management, the structured, objective approach to addressing uncertainty in projects. You’ll learn the processes associated with conducting risk planning, identification, analysis, responses and controlling both known and unknown risks in projects. After completion of this course, students will be able to take the exam and in the meantime know how to apply risk management knowledge in practice in the position of a project risk management professional.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
To apply for the PMI-Risk Management Professional Certification Exam, participants have to login to PMI's Online System to get started.
The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
What you will learn:
- Identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Clear the PMI-RMP® Certification exam in First Attempt
- Aim for greater career growth
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified trainer
- 40 PDUs
- Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals
Plan Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan Contents
- Create Risk Management Plan
Communication and Leadership
- Building a Communication Foundation
- General Management and Leadership Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Contents of the Risk Register
- Risk Register's Update Cycle
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Qualitative risk analysis
- Risk probability and impact assessment
- Risk quality and urgency assessment
- Updating the risk register with qualitative data
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Introduction to Quantitative risk analysis
- Risk data gathering and representation techniques
- Quantitative risk analysis – Decision Tree analysis
- Quantitative risk modeling techniques – Simulation
- Updating the risk register with quantitative data
Plan Risk Responses
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Strategies
- Risk Response Planning Outputs
Risk Monitoring and Control
- Introduction to monitoring and controlling risks
- Techniques for monitoring and controlling risks
- Risk document updates and change requests
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.