Primavera is one of the most widely used software to execute and monitor the project activities. It makes the large and complex projects into easy manageable ones by efficiently planning, managing and reviewing of the project. Knowledge and application of this software could help individuals and organization in the successful completion of projects with the desired results. Primavera P6 is professional project management application, which helps inside planning, managing and controlling project charges, activities, resources, efficiently and easily. With best-in-class project management solutions, you can proactively manage projects, gain complete visibility, improve collaboration, and manage change.
- Primavera P6 Reduces Risk
- Easy to Use Software
- Optimized Resources
- Enhanced Visibility
- Forecasting of Project Activities
- Tracking Features
- Enhanced Communication
- Improved Collaboration
- Gives Employees Responsibility in Schedule Creation
- Breakdown Complex Projects
What you will learn:
- Learn to manage multiple projects successfully
- Defining requirement
- Plan, control and organize project activities
- Work on optimizing the project plan
- Calculating project risk
- Attain better project results while staying within budget, scope and schedule
- Create relationships between tasks and work out project schedules
- Create reports that need to be shared with relevant people
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified trainer
- 23 PDUs
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Starting up and Navigation
- The Enterprise Project Structure, The Organisational Breakdown Structure and Calendars
- Open a Sample Project
- Import/Export Projects
- Create a New Project
- Overview on the Project Details
- Understand the Concept of Work Breakdown Structure
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Overview on WBS Details
- Add Activities
- Overview on the Activities Details
- Discuss the 4 Relationship Types between activities
- Add Relationships to Activities
- Discuss the Critical Path Method
- Schedule the project
- Assign Constraints to Activities
- Maintain the Project Documents Library
- Format Schedule Data (Filters, Group and Sort, Columns, Bars, Timescale)
- Organize Activities by Activity Codes
- Define Roles and Resources
- Assign Roles
- Assign Resources and expenses
- Analyse Resources
- Optimize the Project Plan
- Baseline the Project Schedule
- Execute the Project
- Report Performance
- Miscellaneous Features (Global Change, Preferences, Admin Categories etc)
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.