Lean methodology was first adopted successfully by the production industry, which will help streamline processes and cut costs. Kanban is different from other project management methodologies. Kanban offers a systematic approach to identifying opportunities for improving efficiency. To overcome the challenges of having too much work and insufficient time to take a step back. Most of the teams have found Kanban to be a good starting point. Kanban is a practice, when a team practices Kanban to identify opportunities, they can use its proven methods to invent and implement their own unique solutions. Lean and Kanban aim to improve productivity, lead time and reduce bottlenecks, thus delivering goods on time without overshooting budgets or time considerations.
Advantages to using the kanban system:
- Increased productivity
- Focus on continuous delivery
- Increased efficiency
- Reduction of wasted time
- Team member’s ability to focus
- Reduction of wasted work
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Skillsswear.
What you will learn:
- How to introduce Lean and Kanban principles
- How to improve product quality and productivity
- How to lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban
- Learn how to limit Work in Progress
- Learn how to avoid creating waste
What you will get:
- 1 day or 8 hours of training from certified instructors
- 8 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of Courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Introduction to Lean and Kanban
- Lean Principles
- Kanban Principles
- Identify Work Items
- Demand analysis
- Handling large work items
- Mapping the knowledge discovery process through value stream mapping
- Limit Work In Progress
- Discovering different classes of service
- Choosing system replenishment and delivery frequencies
- Kanban system design
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.