Kanban method has been proven to help improve performance, Hence there is a huge demand for Kanban specialists who can implement the principles and smoothly manage work. A Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) knows how to make better decisions and streamline internal workflows to improve service delivery, and create greater customer satisfaction. This course covers recommended meetings, handling metrics and setting policies. Kanban Management Professional Training also ensures better products and services, leading to higher customer satisfaction and business performance. Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) guides you through the Lean Kanban cadences, service delivery measures and how to continually evolve your Kanban system to significantly improve your service delivery.
What you will learn:
- Design techniques for single and multiple Kanban systems
- Understanding and managing work-in-progress (WIP) at scale
- Introducing risk management practices into Kanban systems
- Implementing effective feedback loops
- Concepts of Forecasting
- Risk Management and Cost of Delay etc
What you will get:
- 2 days hands-on training
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.