Many organisations face common issues like delays, disruption of plans from unplanned activities & emergencies, slowness to react, overburdening of people, poor quality, and unhappy customers. A Kanban Management Professional (KMP) knows how to make better decisions and streamline internal workflows to improve service delivery, and create greater customer satisfaction. This highly interactive and engaging training lets participants learn The Kanban Method, understanding its foundational principles and how to effectively put them into practice to address the above mentioned issues and more. Games and activities will provide hands-on experience, letting participants to understand the benefits of Kanban.
Skillsswear's highly interactive 2-day introduction to Kanban System Design provides an energetic and engaging introduction to the Kanban management method.
What you will learn:
- Kanban principles and the practices
- How to visualise work, identifying dysfunctions and issues
- How to deal with work interruption and multi-tasking
- How to improve process and delivery using metrics and charts
- How to prioritize task and manage risk
- Kanban at different scales
What you will get:
- 2 days hands-on training
- Soft copy of courseware
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- What is Kanban?
- Kanban roots, the principles and the practices
- Visualise work, Identifying dysfunctions and issues
- Balancing demand, capacity and priority
- Work interruption and multi-tasking
- Adopting a service-oriented mindset
- Using metrics and charts to improve process and delivery
- Selecting what to start, what to postpone, and what to drop
- Managing risk
- Identifying Classes of Services and defining Service Level Agreements
- Starting with Kanban: STATIK
- Kanban at different scales: at team level, multiple teams, multiple projects, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.