ICAgile Certified Professionals - Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) course is designed to enhance their client's awareness of practice and behavior - enabling and empowering the client to realize objectives that may be just outside of their reach. Agile Coaching helps building a team that admits mistakes, reinforces shared values, eliminate dysfunctions, constantly inspect and adapt. Through thoughtful and deliberate engagement, the coach strives to enhance team practices in a measurable and sustainable fashion to maintain focus on business goals and objectives of the team and the organization. By providing focused guidance, the coach enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives and acts as a teacher, guide, problem solver, team builder and planner all at once. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Agile Coaching skill set and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
On successful completion of this training, you will receive ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
What you will learn:
- Difference between Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching and Consulting
- The roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Mentoring Agile roles and transitions
- How to handle Conflict Management and Team Dysfunctions
- Handling conflict and dysfunctions within the team
- Team building and collaboration
- Defining the coaching contract and maintaining neutrality
- Identifying and addressing issues
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Handling resistance from individuals
- Coaching a high performance team
- Agile Coaching Mindset
- How to Coach Agile Leaders and become Enterprise Agile Coach
- Professional Coaching Skills
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified instructor
- 24 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- The ICP-ACC credential
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Agile Coaching mindset, role and responsibilities
- Agile Coaching boundaries, agile coaching alliance
- Agile Coaching models, tools and techniques to effectively carry out this role
- Agile Coach as Professional Agile Coach
- Agile Coach as Teacher
- Agile Coach as Mentor
- Building High Performance Teams
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.