Financial modeling with Excel is one of the most highly valued certification in finance. Financial Modeling is the main core element to take the major business decisions in a corporate world. Financial modeling skills are essential for finance and commerce professionals. The objective is to combine accounting, finance, and business metrics to create an abstract representation of a company in Excel, forecasted into the future. Our Financial Modeling with Excel training helps users gain a complete understanding of Financial Modeling tools and techniques to succeed in today’s competitive environment. From this training, participants improve their mastery of valuation principles and concepts, and learn how to apply these in real-life situations. On successful completion of the training, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Skillsswear with Credits.
Importance of Financial Modeling:
- Financial modeling acts as an important tool which enables business ideas and risks to be estimated in a cost-effective way.
- The demand of financial modeling is increasing rapidly.
- Financial modeling is one of the most desired skills in today’s corporate world.
- Note: Participants are requested to carry a laptop for this training.
What you will learn:
- Tools and techniques of Financial Modeling
- Important Excel shortcuts and functions
- How to gather information
- How to prepare Income and cash flow statements
- How to prepare balance sheet
- Different types of analysis
- How to perform valuation
- How to avoid most common mistakes
What you will get:
- 24 hours of high quality training
- Course completion certificate
- Soft copy of courseware
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Introduction to Financial Modeling
- Useful Excel Shortcuts and Functions
- Gathering Historical Information
- Modeling Architecture
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Performing a Ratio Analysis
- Understanding Profitability Ratios
- Interpreting Liquidity and Solvency Ratios
- Du Pont Analysis
- Financial Structure
- Debt Schedule
- Cost Drivers
- Reviewing valuation concepts
- Valuation methodologies
- Dealing with common valuation issues
- Compare & contrast alternative valuation methods to know when to apply each
- Leverage Buyout Analysis (LBOs)
- Debt and Capital Structuring
- Identifying key variables for sensitivity
- Building in sensitivities
- Displaying the results of sensitivity analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Checking outputs for consistency
- Techniques for building checks & balances
- Model audit & review
- Automated spreadsheet auditing software tools: role, purpose & limitations, demonstration
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.