DevOps allows organizations to create and improve products at a faster pace than traditional software development approaches. Organizations are looking to adopt practices that offer technical advantages of continuous software delivery provide faster solutions, reduce complexity of problems, and a more stable operating environment. DevOps is a practice that emphasizes the effective collaboration between IT Operations and software developers. Organisations seek to hire professionals who are well-versed in the use of different DevOps tools and technologies and can implement them to solve technical and business problems. Skillsswear’s DevOps Foundation course provides in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools. Learners will gain an understanding of DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
What you will learn:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Principles and practices
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
What you will get:
- 16 PDUs
- 16 hours of instructor-led training from expert trainer
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Learner Manual directly shared by DevOps Institute
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- End-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Introduction to DevOps
- The Three Ways
- Chaos Engineering
Key DevOps Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Site Reliability & Resilience Engineering
Business and Technology Frameworks
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps and Lean
- DevOps and IT Service Management
Culture, Behaviors & Operating Models
- Understanding Organizational Culture
- Characteristics of Organizational Culture
- Characteristics of a DevOps Culture
- Managing Culture Change
Automation & Architecting DevOps Toolchains
- DevOps Automation Practices
- Where to Begin
- Application Life Concerns and Tool Categories
Measurement, Metrics, and Reporting
- Technical Metrics
- Business Metrics
- Measuring & Reporting Metrics
Sharing, Shadowing and Evolving
- Collaborative Platforms
- Immersive, Experiential Learning
- DevOps Leadership
- Evolving Change
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.