Change Management Certification Program gives you the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. Organizational change has direct impact from the entry-level employee to senior management; therefore, everyone must learn how to handle changes to the organization. Managers and executives are charged with the additional responsibility for making change happen in and through the different levels of strategic execution.
What you will learn:
- Understanding of the impact of change
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Supporting and preparing for changes
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation
- Managing others through changes in your workplace
- Managing your organization through difficult changes
- Getting more creative with change solutions
What you will get:
- 8 hours effective training on Change Management
- Lead a more efficient and high achieving team
- Effective Interactive Sessions
- Get a course completion certificate
1. Introduction to Change Management
- Why Change?
- Individual and Organizational Change
- What Is Change Management?
- External Drivers of Change
- Change as a Strategy
- Functions and Activities
- Common Models of Change
- Corporate Culture and Change
- Critical Change Factors
2. Change Management in Organizations
- Change in Organizations
- Strategic Execution
- How Organizations Use Change Management
- Cycles of Change
- Two Major Perspectives on Change Readiness
- Critical Success Factors
3. Change Management at the Project Level
- Change Management in Projects
- What Is Project Management?
- Impact of Change on Project Management
- Project Management in the Change Life Cycle Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- Change Management Activities at the Project Level
- Developing a Change Management Plan
4. Change Management at the Program Level
- Why Is Program Management Ideally Suited to Manage Change in Organizations?
- What Is Program Management?
- Program Management in the Change Life Cycle
- Organizational Capabilities in the Program Management Context
5. Change Management at the Portfolio Level
- What Is a Portfolio?
- What Is Portfolio Management?
- Strategy Execution and Change Management
- Portfolio Management in the Change Life Cycle Framework
- Sustain Change: Measure Benefits Realization
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.