The Product Owner role is the most important role for ensuring an Agile project successfully delivers value to the business. The Product Owner role faces two directions, towards the business and its customers and towards the Agile or Scrum development team. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) experts have been trained in the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles which allow them to accomplish the role of Product Owner on a Scrum crew. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the business side of the project. They are charged by the organization to get the product out and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
The two days Scrum Product owner workshop helps you master the scrum values and principles. A Certified Scrum Product Owner course takes the participants through the journey of a Product Owner’s life with activities aimed at helping them learn end to end product management life cycle such as Product Envisioning, Ideation, User Research, Roadmap creation and Product development. By deserving a Certified Scrum Product Owner certification you will become a complete package of the foundation of Scrum. The two days scrum workshop ensures that you understand the role of a product owner in success of a scrum project.
What you will learn:
- How to implement Scrum and Agile methodologies
- How to lead Agile teams
- How to increase Scrum functionality
- How to create practical and efficient plans and schedules
- Facilitate smooth communication channels between stakeholders and team
- How to reduce risk
- How to Improve Return of Investment
- Develop your skills as a Product owner
- Ensure maximum delivery
- Embrace best practices of Scrum and Agile
What you will get:
- 16 PDUs
- Course completion certificate
- High quality training from certified trainer
- Courseware authored by certified scrum trainers
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Understanding Scrum framework
- Scrum Rules & Properties
- Software Development Principles
- Empirical Process Control
Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner (in Detail)
- Scrum Master (Overview)
- Development Team (Overview)
- Impact on traditional roles
- Importance of Product Vision
- Create effective Product Vision
- Desired qualities of the vision
- Relationship between vision & product roadmap
- Understand different estimation levels in Scrum
- Accuracy Vs Precision
- Size & Duration estimation
- Product Owner’s expectation from team
- Difference between Estimation & Committing
The Product Backlog
- Understand Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Understand the importance of prioritizing in Product Backlog
- Implications of making everything mandatory
- Who inputs into prioritization?
- Multiple factors affecting prioritization
- Formal approach to prioritizing
- Team’s role in adjusting sequence of work
- Release Management
- Goal of release management
- Adaptive, Iterative & collaborative planning
- Different levels of Planning
- Quality of shippable product
- Technical Debt
- Release early & frequently
- Understanding & measuring Velocity
- Release Burndown Chart
- Forecast future
- Product Owner’s role
- Collaboration between Product Owner & Development team
- Team commitment
- Sprints – Time-boxed & protected
- Sustainable pace concept
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.