Scrum is growing very fast. Many organizations have adopted scrum for their complex projects globally. In fact, companies are using scrum for Marketing, business development and operations as well. Every agile development team needs a ScrumMaster in order to be successful. To produce and deliver products of the highest possible value, you must be able to help teams deliver products in short cycles, enabling fast feedback, continual improvement, and rapid adaption to change. The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certification Training provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a certified ScrumMaster. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation. This two-day classroom training will open new career opportunities for you in multiple industry sectors.
What you will learn:
- Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn the Scrum framework
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
- Practical and project exercises
What you will get:
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- 16 PDUs
- High quality training from certified trainer
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- 2-Year membership with scrum alliance
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Agile Introduction
- Agile History
- Agile Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Values
- An Aerial View of Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Scrum Roles
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Daily Scrum and Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria
- Requirements in Agile
- Story Points and Ideal Days
- Sprint and Release Burndown Charts
- Release Planning Using Velocity
- Self Organizing Team
- Working Agreements
- Distributed Team
- Role of Managers in Scrum
- Quality Assurance Role
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.