The CAPM is an entry-level certification for project practitioners. This certification is intended for those with less project experience but to establish understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. If you would like to accomplish larger projects and gain more accountability or improve project management skills into your existing role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is the certification for you. PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) ® certification provides you with a globally recognized project management credential. Your CAPM® certification will automatically indicate to prospective employers that you are well versed in global project management processes and terminology. The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
On successful completion of this Certified Associate in Project Management course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
What you will learn:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Develop the basics of executing standard procedures and practices to be fruitful in your projects
- Skills to initiate a project
- Project preparation and planning proficiency
- Executing, monitoring, controlling and completing a project
- Estimating activity costs
- Planning and performing quality assurance
- Hiring, leading and managing a project team
- Foreseeing and planning for the unexpected
- Be able to establish a strong commitment to the project management profession
What you will get:
- 23 hours of quality training from certified instructor
- 23 PDUs
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Introduction to Certified Associate in Project Management
- Introduction to Project management
- Project Environment
- Role of the project manager
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.