Our business case writing course is designed to provide you with a practical knowledge on how to write compelling business cases to meet organizational goals. A business case is a key part of project documentation and it is intended to convince key decision-makers. A good business case will explain the problem, identify all the possible options to address it, and allow decision-makers to decide which course of action will be best for the organization.
As a business leader, knowing how to write a business case is an important skill to acquire. This Effective course takes you through a step by step process of writing a business case which provides convincing justification, for proposed investment in new equipment, new systems, acquisitions, major projects and innovations.
On successful completion of this Business Case Writing course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
- Introduction to Business Case
- Business Case Principles
- Elements of effective business writing
- Strategies for developing a successful business case
- benefits management - identifying, modelling and quantifying project benefits
- Benefits realization and the Business Case
- Planning your Business Case
- How to use the Business Case
- Understanding role of stakeholders in writing business case
- How a Project Sponsor should contribute
- The involvement of the Project Manager and Project Team
- Generating multiple solution approaches
- Evaluating solution approaches
- Elements role in approval and execution of business case
- Importance of benefit realization in a Business Case
- Business Case Study writing tips and effective presentation
What you will learn:
- Understand how to analyze, outline and communicate a business case effectively in writing to meet organizational requirements
- Understand purpose, advantages and challenges of a business case
- Perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Types of business cases
- Derive business case objective from organization’s strategy and goals
- Business case development model
- Learn techniques of how to identify, analyze and manage stakeholders
- Perform detailed financial analysis of the opportunity
- Analyze risks of viable options and run risk scenarios
- Learn to work out alternate solutions based on existing resources
- Identify how to get your business case approved
- Develop benefits realization and outcome strategy and metrics
- Construct a clear executive summary
What you will also get:
- Course completion certificate
- 8 CCR PDU
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- High quality training from industry experts
- 4 Business case studies and 4 business templates
- Post training support
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.