Big Data career opportunities are on the rise in the industry. Market for Big Data Analytics is growing tremendously across the world and such strong growth pattern followed by market demand is a great opportunity for all IT Professionals. Apache Spark Improves Business in Big Data Industry. The primary importance of Apache Spark in the Big data industry is because of its in-memory data processing that makes it high-speed data processing engine compare to MapReduce. Our Hadoop & Spark developer course is designed by the industry experts. These skills fulfill the requirements of jobs related to Big data. This course lets you master the concepts of Hadoop framework such as Hadoop 3.4, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc. fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Skillsswear.
What you will learn:
- Learn the Hadoop Architecture and Hadoop basics for beginners
- Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
- Write MapReduce programs and deploy Hadoop clusters
- Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
- Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified instructor
- 40 PDUs
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- Real-world examples
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Introduction to Big data and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Overview to Big Data and Hadoop
- HDFS and YARN
- MapReduce and Sqoop
- Basics of Hive and Impala
- Working with Hive and Impala
- Types of Data Formats
- Advanced Hive Concept and Data File Partitioning
- Apache Flume and HBase
- Basics of Apache Spark
- RDDs in Spark
- Implementation of Spark Applications
- Spark Parallel Processing
- Spark RDD Optimization Techniques
- Spark Algorithm
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.