A User Story is a way to represent a product feature or functionality in an agile project. Writing good user stories is fundamental to the success of the project, as it defines the goal that needs to be achieved at the end of each sprint. A user story represents requirement from the user point of view, such as User needs, Product description, Planning items, conversation. Our Agile User Stories training will teach you the basics of this technique for expressing requirements as user stories, and will give you tips and guidelines for writing an effective user story. On successful completion of this training, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Skillsswear.
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Methodology
- Epic, Theme and Story evolution
- Agile User Stories
- Three C’s of User Stories
- Invest Criteria for User Stories
- User Story Estimation Methods
- Case Study
What you will learn:
- How to create a good and story
- Learn the components that make a user story acceptable
- Understand the role of User Stories in an Agile project
- Learn how to document project requirements in the form of user stories
- How to identify key requirements
- Learn how user stories can absorb changes
- Case studies
What you will also get:
- Course completion certificate
- 8 CCR PDU
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- High quality training from industry experts
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have.