Business analysts are a valuable tool for any business. They help companies make viable changes to improve their organization and achieve their goals. Traditional methods may no longer lead to reaching objectives when economic conditions are unfavorable. Business analysts can make it all happen more efficiently and effectively. Business analyst training can help you seize opportunities presented by a rapidly changing marketplace, by preparing you with the skills modern organizations need to remain competitive. Business analysis training teaches requirements management – one of the core skills of business analysts.
This two-day workshop provides the essential information needed for those in the business analyst role to be successful on Agile projects. You will learn the core agile concepts and have an opportunity to try them out immediately in a simulated project setting.
What you will learn:
- Importance of business analysis in Agile projects
- Understand a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working
- How analysis adds business value for an Agile project's sponsors and customers
- Differences between traditional and agile approaches, and how business analysis supports both
- Utilise a range of agile business analysis techniques
- Build efficient backlogs that are populated progressively
- Help a team and its organization transition from traditional to agile ways of working
- Grasp fundamentals of story mapping, prioritization and backlog grooming to build a release plan
- Gather and analyse requirements, prioritize, define and map and communicate requirements
- Understand industry best practices for designing and deploying an effective Agile Business Analysis process
- Play an integral part in successful agile project delivery
What you will get:
- High quality training from certified instructor
- 16 PDUs
- Hard/Soft copy of courseware
- Real-world examples
- Course completion certificate
- End-to-end support via email, chat and phone
- Agile Essentials
- What is Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto and Guiding Principles
- Agile Approaches
- Which Agile is Right for You?
- Business Analysis for Agile Projects
- The Role of Business Analyst in Agile Projects
- Requirements analysis on Agile projects
- Review of Requirements Basics
- Business Analysis Techniques
- Mapping BA Techniques to Agile
- Guidelines for Agile Business Analysis
- Enterprise analysis and the roadmap
- What is a Product Backlog?
- Prioritizing Items for the Backlog
- The Importance of Sprint Planning
- Managing the Backlog
- Sprint planning & Execution
- Release planning & Execution
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- User stories
- Use Cases
- Story/Feature Mapping
- Story Decomposition
- Story Elaboration
- Defining Acceptance Criteria
- Storyboarding for Validation
- Agile Estimation and Levels of Planning
- Agile Techniques
- Story decomposition, elaboration & mapping
- User stories and Storyboarding
- Backlog management
- Agile Business Analysis elicitation techniques
Frequently Asked Questions:
You will receive course completion certificate from “Skillsswear” training institute.
We provide all convenient mode of training (Classroom Training, Online Classroom Training, Onsite Training and E-Learning) based on participant requirement. Our Online Classroom trainings are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in Full (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund.
Your instructor-led live virtual classes will be held online, and you have the flexibility of attending from anywhere. All you need is a windows computer with good internet connection to attend your classes online. A headset with microphone is recommended.
You may also attend these classes from your smart phone or tablet.
You can attend upcoming sessions at your convenience.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have.